Happy Earth Day everyone! I hope you had a great day! Here are some ways to help Mother Earth when she needs it the most:
- Turn water off when brushing teeth
- Recycle cans, papers, and plastics! (You can help save the Earth, and get about 5 cents as a reward for each thing you recycle!)
- When you are waiting for the water to get hot, put the cold water in a cup and use it to water the plants!
- Plant flowers, trees, and more! You can make it look pretty, and produce more oxygen!
- When you leave a room, turn off the TV, turn the lights off, and unplug or turn off anything else you might have on!
- Take a reusable water bottle wherever you go! They look nicer, can hold more, and can help the Earth!
- Try to reduce the use of plastics and such! (Ex. Bring a reusable bag to put groceries in at the store!)
- Clean up! Go to your local beach or park or something in your area that is special to you, bring a few friends, and help take trash and things left behind!
That’s all for now! If you have anymore ideas on how to save the Earth, comment here! Happy Earth Day! 🙂